Internationally recognised education: anywhere, anytime
English Anytime is an online set of teaching and learning resources designed to improve candidates’ essential skills, knowledge and understanding. Our products are fully compatible with desktop, tablet and mobile devices and can be accessed remotely for distance learning.
Combined with our award-winning, dynamic, four-step assessment process, our learning tools facilitate the provision of transferable skills for use in the classroom and the workplace whilst also preparing candidates for their English examinations by offering guided learning support and tailored revision resources.
How our online resource platform works
The platform is divided into four core areas designed to support the student through the key elements of their learning. Our market-leading eLearning products include everything you need for truly outstanding assessment and development.
Exclusive benefits to our users
Accurate assessment of a learner’s skill level – The Initial Assessment allows you to understand a learner’s current working level and dynamically adjusts itself according to the answers given.
Personalised learning programme – The Diagnostic Assessment, designed to be taken after the Initial Assessment, provides each learner with a percentage score and an Individual Learning Plan (ILP).
Effectively supports learners with their English studies – Our comprehensive solution is made of 4 core steps that work together to create an integrated online learning platform.
Monitor learning progress efficiently – Our in-depth tracking and reporting features help tutors effectively measure progress and develop learning plans based on the strengths and weaknesses of each learner.
Encourages personal development and self-motivated revision – The ability to access useful revision resources on tablets, PCs and mobile devices encourages learners to develop their vital life skills outside the classroom.
Why choose Skills Anytime?
- Award-winning technology
- More than two decades of expertise
- Used across the world, including 89% of UK further education colleges, almost 50% of Australian Technical and Further Education Institutions, and many Indian institutions including the prestigious Panjab University
- Recognised internationally for our outstanding literacy and numeracy assessments and resources
- Typically, our clients’ success rates are 18% higher than the national average
- Used by over 20 million learners
- The UK’s leading eLearning solutions provider for schools, colleges and employers