- Assess ability in line with International ICT standards
- Online assessments available on a flexible basis
Identify each user’s ICT strengths and skill gaps across a wide range of topics
Ideal for enhancing employability skills to improve student work placements
ICT Now is an effective, easy-to-use solution for assessing an individual’s ICT skills across a wide range of topic areas. The assessments for ICT Now work slightly differently to our assessments for English and maths, in that the Initial Assessment takes a modular approach. Whilst the results for each short assessment identify a level for that individual topic, a detailed report additionally highlights the strengths and skill gaps of the individual student.
The modular ICT Initial Assessments are short, fully interactive and self-marking, and they give detailed results in order to permit skill gap identification in line with international ICT standards. The assessments are compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers.
Topics covered in the assessments include:
Exclusive benefits to our users
Accurate assessment of a learner’s skill level – ICT Now identifies each learner’s current working level within a given topic area and dynamically adjusts the level of difficulty based on the answers given.
Effectively supports learners with their ICT studies – Our comprehensive eLearning solution is made up of 10 core areas that work together to create a fully integrated platform for identifying students’ strengths and skill gaps.
Monitor learning progress efficiently – In-depth tracking and reporting features allow tutors and students to effectively measure progress and develop learning plans based on past performance.
Encourages personal development and self-motivated revision – The ability to access our resources on tablets, PCs and mobile devices encourages learners to develop their vital life skills outside the classroom.
Why choose ICT Now?
- Winners of the BETT ‘ICT Company of the Year’ award for 2016 and 2017
- Used by over 20 million learners around the globe
- More than two decades of expertise in developing world-renowned assessments and learning resources
- Typically, our clients’ success rates are 18% higher than the national average
- The UK’s leading eLearning solutions provider for schools, colleges and employers
- Flexible licences and pricing options – we regularly evaluate competitor prices to ensure that our customers are being provided with the most affordable and efficient solution on the market