Maths Anytime is our online solution for those seeking to improve their essential skills, knowledge and understanding of mathematics. Our unique, award-winning technology identifies students’ areas of weakness and then provides a flexible, easy-to-follow guide for improving their numeracy skills. The eLearning platform is fully compatible with desktop, tablet and mobile devices and can be accessed remotely for distance learning.
Our online resources facilitate the teaching of those essential skills which are required in the classroom and the workplace. They also help prepare candidates for their maths exams by offering guided learning support and tailored revision courses.
How our online resource platform works
The platform is divided into four core areas designed to support the student through the key elements of their learning. Our market-leading eLearning products include everything you need for truly outstanding assessment and development.
Exclusive benefits to our users
Accurate assessment of a learner’s skill level – The Initial Assessment allows you to understand a learner’s current working level and dynamically adjusts itself according to the answers given.
Personalised learning programme – The Diagnostic Assessment, designed to be taken after the Initial Assessment, provides each learner with a percentage score and an Individual Learning Plan (ILP).
Effectively supports learners with their English studies – Our comprehensive solution is made of 4 core steps that work together to create an integrated online learning platform.
Monitor learning progress efficiently – Our in-depth tracking and reporting features help tutors effectively measure progress and develop learning plans based on the strengths and weaknesses of each learner.
Encourages personal development and self-motivated revision – The ability to access useful revision resources on tablets, PCs and mobile devices encourages learners to develop their vital life skills outside the classroom.
Why choose bksb?
- Award-winning technology
- More than two decades of expertise
- Used across the world, including 85% of UK further education colleges, almost 65% of Australian Technical and Further Education Institutions, and many Indian institutions including the prestigious Panjab University
- Recognised internationally for our outstanding literacy and numeracy assessments and resources
- Typically, our clients’ success rates are 18% higher than the national average
- Used by over 20 million learners
- The UK’s leading eLearning solutions provider for schools, colleges and employers